Tuesday 3 July 2012

Avs, Flyers, Cowboys and Black Kats

Here are some concepts that Justin sent me.
I love these. Great job keeping their awesome logos and at the same time making their uniforms 100 times better. The execution is almost perfect, but there are no TV numbers on the right sleeve of the back of the white jersey.

I really like this one because to me it is a perfect Flyers alternate jersey. The logo is amazing! The vintage white also gives it that heritage or throwback feel. I'm also glad you kept the coloured namebar.


WHA Redesign Series Part 3


Fredericton High School Concepts

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my concepts. I never noticed I had those TV numbers missing, but thanks for pointing it out!

    Great work on those FHS jerseys. I like them both a lot. My only concern is that the road jersey isn't original and they wouldn't be able to use it. But I think the white jersey is great and I could definitely see them wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin! I'm probably going to send the white jersey in. Good luck in the rest of the HJC Open! You have my support!

    ReplyDelete